Yes. This is an important technology that distinguishes Zebra Wallet from other trading platforms: We completely isolate our own corporate operations and user asset controls, and users control the digital currency private key through HD wallets. Even if there are major problems in the operation of Zebra wallet, it is impossible to obtain users. The private key ensures absolute security of user funds.
- Can a mobile phone install multiple ZebraWallet applications?
- Is my funds in my ZebraWallet account and account protected?
- I trade on a zebrawallet, how does a zebrawallet protect my privacy data?
- If the ZebraWallet company has a business problem, is my asset safe?
- What is wallet?
- What is mnemonic?
- What is private key?
- What is Keystore?
- What is miner's fee?
- How to prevent wallet loss?
- How to prevent the wallet from being stolen?
- What should I do if my phone is lost?